Address Change --- Please help --- Really worried

anujsingla

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 application is pending with USCIS (EB3-India- PD 03/2003). My application was transfsrred to Chicago Local office in Dec 2005.

I bought a house in Feb 2007 (same state: IL) and filled change of address application online. I haven't received any confirmation from USCIS till now.

Do they send confirmation for change of address? I'm really worried. If I should call USCIs, please tell me the contact number.

Thanks in advance.

You should get a letter from USCIS when you change the address and you will get the letter to the new address, I suggest you to call USCIS again and make sure they have the right address

USCIS sent me conformation

I changed address online AR11 (within last 30 days). At the end of online AR11 the process I put my/wifes 485/EAD/AP (all pending at that time). I have received conformation for all the changes.

I changed my address online using the online AR-11 form and got the confirmation letter by mail within 2 weeks. Also got another confirmation again after a month as my case moved to texas from vermont.

I got a confirmation too. It was in early 2005. Here is what atty told me to do.

1) File AR11
2) Call national customer service and tell them to update.
3) Write a letter to Director of Service center

My I-485 application is pending with USCIS (EB3-India- PD 03/2003). My application was transfsrred to Chicago Local office in Dec 2005.

I bought a house in Feb 2007 (same state: IL) and filled change of address application online. I haven't received any confirmation from USCIS till now.

Do they send confirmation for change of address? I'm really worried. If I should call USCIs, please tell me the contact number.

Thanks in advance.

Did you receive the confirmation letter ?

1. I filled change of address application online too. And for my spouse case. She got the confirmation 2 times but I did not receive anything.

2. Called customer service and tried to update the info but failed.

3. Sent AR11 also.

But till now didn't receive any confirmation. As a result I'm not receiving any mails from USCIS. My wife received FP Notice but I didn't. Then got info from Atty that they received FP Notice for me.

Any suggestion will be apprecitated .........How can I update my address change information ?

Thanks in advance.
sd70