Address change notification!

helloforum

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Recetly, I had a change of address (moved within the same city/state). Accordingly, I have sent the completed AR-11 form to the address as noted on AR-11. Do I still require to separately notify USCIS for this change of address? My n-400 is pending (FP completed 6 months ago. Waiting for the next step). Please suggest whether to separately notify USCIS for my n-400 application.

Yes, you need to call the USCIS 800 number and have them update your case files. When you have a case pending with USCIS, an AR-11 alone does not suffice...

Boatbod is correct.
This thing happend to me...... I just filled AR-11 didnt call USCIS, after 6 month of FP i didnt get IL then called USCIS found that they have old address on file though i filled AR-11, So you can Call them and confirm that they have correct address.

Hi,

Recetly, I had a change of address (moved within the same city/state).
Since I do not know a single city in the USA served by two distinct District Offices (or Service Centers), your application is remaining with the same SC and DO.

By how long will your application be delayed? By the time it takes the USCIS to update their internal systems such as CLAIMS - probably by a matter of minutes...