Address Change from VSC to CSC and application materails packacge Transferred?

sean zhou

Registered Users (C)
Hi, there

I have moved California since late last year and originally filing place was Vermont Center. And I haven\'t informed VSC for address change. Now VSC said FP notice has been sent out a couple months ago though it is still not in my hand. I am wondering that it might be necessary to change address now because I am not intend to go back to East coast. Question here is which service Center I should be informed regarding the address change. Do you know when they do change whether they mail the all paper documents in a package to anoterh service center. Do you know how long it will take for transmission of the materials? Or can I directly go local INS for claiming address change. New serveice center will send me piece of information about my transfer? and new receipt number will be assigned?

Thanks in advance,

No Title

First .... get in touch with your lawyer and get the FP notice and get your FP done ASAP. Failure to do FP results in termination of the I485.

Write a letter to VSC informing change of address. AS far as I know, you can\'t ask the case to be xferred to CSC and very likely that VSC will xfer your case to the local office.