Address Change for OPT

aron_ch01

Hi. I applied for my OPT (i.e., I-765) last month, and it was received by USCIS Vermont center on June 4. They sent me a receipt notice out, but I haven't got any receipt yet. However, I could retrieve my EAC (receipt) number from the back of the cancelled check which I sent to them. I called customer service up and enquired, and it was found that since in my application I had mentioned my school address - and school names are long - the whole address couldnt be fitted into the data boxspace they had, and part of the address was schopped off. My guess is thats the reason the receipt did not reach our ISSS office. So they asked me to change the address to a simpler one, which I did yesterday online. I also called them up and verified that the right address has been entered with the right EAC number. However, I am still getting a bit scared and want to make sure that this gurantees 100% that my EAD card (which is supposed to arrive at the end of August) will arrive in the new address. I dont want the card to be delivered to the old address and get lost like the receipt. I just want to triple-check with people here to confirm that my card will definitely be coming to the new address. Can someone please confirm that from their experience?

Any other advice or comments will be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks a lot.
Edit/Delete Message