Address change and AC21

GCcatcher

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I changed employer >180 after filing 485 and did not inform USCIS about the job change (15% salary cut...), now I am going to move, on the AR11 form, the employer info is required, what should I do in this case? Use the old employer's address, or the new one's, and file AC21? Or could I delay filing AR11 since the post office will forward your mail up to a year? I just want to do a safe play. Anyone been in the same situation before, please share your experience.
Thanks a lot!!!

AC21 and AR11

Legally all non-US citizens are expected to file AR11 within 10 days of changing address. DHS needs to know your current address all the time. This does not have anything to do with any application you may have with USCIS. To change the address on your I485 application you need to call the USCIS 1800 number.

AFAIK, Post office will not forward mail from USCIS.

I changed employer two months back and sent in AR11 with my new employer info. At the same time I had a RFE and responded to it with a letter from my new employer.

File AR-11 within 10 days after moving with the new employer info. Not informing DHS about your address change is illegal and may face severe consequences. If you get an RFE, you can invoke AC21.