Additional review

lavendersummer

Registered Users (C)
My EB2 case's priority date and processing date are both current this month so I asked for a service request earlier this month and I got this reply by email this evening:

"Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time."

What does this mean? I'm really concerned.. Has anybody received anything like this? What does addtional review mean?

I have an exact same story as yours, I got the same message today, but no LUD. It should be a standard message from silly USCIS.

Hello,
I saw your post today and you mentioned that you were able to ask for a request of status in nebraska service center by email and you got a reply from them. Could you please tell me the procedure to do the same so that I can check my status too.

I am EB2 with PD August 2004.
I have a 140 approved long time ago and 485 current for the past 2 months. But, no positive news as of yet.

thanks for your reply in advance.

hari_kb,

You can call USCIS Customer Service, provide them your case info and ask them to open a service request on your behalf to look into your case. The cusomter service agent will ask for some info and give you a reference number for your service request. I opened one about 3 weeks ago on my and my wife's pending 485 - am yet to see a response back.

Good luck.
Petey