Action Needed - anyone got this error when e-filing EAD?

xixix

Registered Users (C)
I tried to e-filing 2nd EAD (e-filed the first one), but the e-filing system stopped responding for quite a while after I entered the Credit card information and hit the "submit" button, finally I got the error message asking me to contact the nearest BCIS office or call 800 number.

Now, if I log into the e-filing account, it will show the following:
Identifier Form(s) Last Accessed Status* Action
I-765 - xx, xxx I-765 06/08/2004 Action Needed View/Edit/Delete

I tried to delete this form and start a new one, so I click on View/Edit/Delete, then I got the following message:

My Forms: Action Needed
Form Number: I-765

There was a problem processing your I-765 form. Please contact your nearest BCIS office, or call the National Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to resolve this matter, and reference the above receipt number when you do so.

I was not given any receipt number yet, also no number is shown as the message says. I called the 800 number and was asked to leave my phone number and the best time I can be reached. I am wondering when I will get phone call because I am really worried if I can get my EAD renewed before Oct. (current EAD will expire at that time)

Anyone had similar problem? Please share your story. Thanks a lot!

Xixi

I765 online error

Even I got the same error and when I contact the national service center, I was told that I would get a call back in 48 hrs. However the next I tried entering my wife's application and it resulted in the same error.

This morning the 48 hrs have passed and so I called the national service center again and they asked me to try again and file the second time. Thats the instruction the operators have. They say if the same error happens the again we need to call them back and there is a different escalation process for that.

But on both my calls she assued that it was a technical problem and lot of people are getting this.

it's really pain.

Thanks, praks24.

Now, 4 days past, I haven't got any calls or emails from INS yet. I am wondering I should go ahead do the paper filing or try the e-filing again.

sam situation

I tried to efile the EAD on 6/7/2004. Same thing happend to me. I called thrice all the time they took the details and never heard back. Money deducted from Credit Card. Any Attorney's help is appreciated?
Thanks

Any luck?

I called fifth time today. Same old story. I am planning on disputing credit card and apply one more time.

:(((((((((((((((((

Exactly same situation!

I found my credit card was charged, but I don't have receipt number. I called again on Monday, and was told I would be contacted within 48hrs. The officer told me what he can do is taking my contact information, nothing else. But, no calls, no emails again. I am planning to call the third time tomorrow, but I guess it will be the same thing - ask for my phone number and best time that I can be reached.... When will this finnaly be resolved?

Got an email from USCIS

Got an email saying that within two weeks they will push the data from temporary storage to actual database. Lets see how long it takes to generate the receipt number.

I am in the same situation guys. For Me it happened on Jun 25th and still no communication from BCIS. I called NSC 3 times , same story. My CC was charged.

What do you guys did? Should I start with new username and try to submit the form or wait. I have really less time as mine is expiring in Sept.

Please advice ! URGENT !

my e-filing form is gone

getgc09,

Did you hear from INS after receiving the email? I logged into the e-filing system today and found that "action needed" I-765 form is gone.

I am thinking of doing paper filing now.

I received the receipt

Right after I sent out the paper filing stuff, the receipt for e-filing arrived, more than 1 month waiting. Now I am getting into the new trouble, should I go ahead complete the fingerprint and photograph or cancel the check for paper filing? I hate this!!!

Light at end of tunnel

email for this department for any and everybody who is still having problems is
E-FilingProgram.Managementteam@dhs.gov

With my application, I also sent a paper one in and received it back because there was no payment enclosed. Even know I wrote a letter stating the money had been paid by visa.

I would sent the people above an email and ask for help. With mine, she put a note on my file to cancel the paper one I sent in and keep the filed one, because the receipted date was 1 month before they got my paper one.
Dont know if I will get my card any quicker but worth a try.

Robert