Acknowledgement letter

10SQUIRE

Registered Users (C)
How long does it typically take to get the acknowledgement letter from cic, I mailed my citizenship application in december and have still not received the acknowledgement letter? Is there any way to find out if they have received it and are processing the application?

Hi Mercury, when did you receive your citizenship acknoledgement letter? Please also post which region in canada you are from. Thanks

i dropped the citizenship application in mail on oct 21st, received an acknowledgement letter some time mid december but the date on the letter was nov. 12th, which i believe is when the processing started.

Hi Priya,
Did you receive your test date for citizenship. How many days after receiving acknowledgement letter will we recevive test date letter and how many days after test date will we get oath letter.
Please reply.

sivaa,

i haven't heard anything as yet neither am i expecting to for a while.

on the other hand, my friend filed for her citizneship last yr, march '03, by calling CIC regularly she was told on July2nd her case was approved *but* her test date came middle of Sept.
She took the test sept 03 and as yet have not heard about the oath date. it's more than a year now.

i'm not even trying to think of mine as yet :)