Accessing status online?

ahacali

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Has anyone been having problem checking their online status. In the last two days, when I try to look at my case status online, I get this message that the system cannot find my status online. Does anyone know if the online system is down, or is it just my case. It used to be there before, even though there was not much info.

Thank you,
Aha.

ahacali said:
Hello,

Has anyone been having problem checking their online status. In the last two days, when I try to look at my case status online, I get this message that the system cannot find my status online. Does anyone know if the online system is down, or is it just my case. It used to be there before, even though there was not much info.

Thank you,
Aha.

i never can check my online status. however, it sounds like if you are waiting for your Interview notice, you would be getting your interview notice soon. (very soon)

Usually status for N-400 disappear after USC sends out the interview notification. Check the earlier posts for more info. Others received interview notifications any where from 1 - 3 weeks after disapperance.