• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

acceptance latter and welcome letter

Meemoo

Registered Users (C)
quick question,
this might be a stupid question, but better be safe than sorry.. is a welcome letter the same as the acceptance letter?
When i did the "online status", after my file was approved, a welcome letter was sent, then they update it to "green card was ordered" and finally was updated to "this case was approved on ...... and an acceptance letter was mailed to you".

am i supposed to receive another letter after receiving a welcome letter and the green card, or that's it????

thanks and good luck to all

Meemoo said:
quick question,
this might be a stupid question, but better be safe than sorry.. is a welcome letter the same as the acceptance letter?
When i did the "online status", after my file was approved, a welcome letter was sent, then they update it to "green card was ordered" and finally was updated to "this case was approved on ...... and an acceptance letter was mailed to you".

am i supposed to receive another letter after receiving a welcome letter and the green card, or that's it????

thanks and good luck to all
No, you'll just receive your green card.
Congrats!