ac21 case approved NSC

bgrass

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

My case was approved per online status! Thank you all for your posting here which has been a great source of information. It is really a good to see others stories and prepare for my own case.

My case mathched the AC21 criteria. The new company's contracted attorney filed AC21 letter a month later than I joined. I protested at that time because the knowledge that the company will be acquired by a larger company in two weeks. I did not want to send two AC21 letters. But the Attorney insisted doing so. Nevertheless, I received RFE sending to my previous attorney (first company) two months later, that tells me that the AC21 package was not received by CIS or not being considered... Anyway, after two weeks sending package back to CIS answering the RFE, my case was approved online!!!
By the way, the RFE was a easy one, just asking for EVL. I changed job from NSC to VSC.

Case detail:
NSC
I485 RD 4/23/2003
RFE 1/10
RFE package received by CIS 2/24, approved 3/7.

Good luck to all!

Congrats and thank you for posting!

If I understand you correctly, your RFE went to the company you left.. and you didnt end up sending a second AC21 after your new company was acquired, if your new company was acquired at all...

but after the response to your RFE, did it really take two weeks to approve your case ? !! I am amazed at the lightning speed USCIS can act sometimes, I might add..

all in all, good for you! ;)

switch center

Do you have to switch INS center? I mean does your case has to be sent to VSC from NSC since your new employer is gonna be in VSC? Thanks.

bgrass said:
Dear Friends,

My case was approved per online status! Thank you all for your posting here which has been a great source of information. It is really a good to see others stories and prepare for my own case.

My case mathched the AC21 criteria. The new company's contracted attorney filed AC21 letter a month later than I joined. I protested at that time because the knowledge that the company will be acquired by a larger company in two weeks. I did not want to send two AC21 letters. But the Attorney insisted doing so. Nevertheless, I received RFE sending to my previous attorney (first company) two months later, that tells me that the AC21 package was not received by CIS or not being considered... Anyway, after two weeks sending package back to CIS answering the RFE, my case was approved online!!!
By the way, the RFE was a easy one, just asking for EVL. I changed job from NSC to VSC.

Case detail:
NSC
I485 RD 4/23/2003
RFE 1/10
RFE package received by CIS 2/24, approved 3/7.

Good luck to all!

congrats bgrass

just to confirm, even after you sent your RFE (which had the new EVL ... from the new company in VSC area) ... it was approved in 2 weeks by NSC itself? Your case was never transferred to VSC right? Thanks!