AC I140 New Delhi consulate tracking

damsel'ndistres

Registered Users (C)
It has been 5 weeks since I sent my Ac i140 application to Delhi consulate. No reply yet. Any one in the same boat???

Or has anyone received response from the consulate ??

I had called the consulate to enquire about this and the officer told me that he can't give any information without the case no:.
He took my name and checked in the system. I think my information is not in their system. I am really worried.
Does it take 5 weeks for them to enter the information in their system.

Sometimes it takes time

Based upon what I have read on this post sometimes it takes 6-8 weeks time to get the case logged in the system.

I think you have asked me a question about my case earlier. It was different for me as my husband and I were visiting India so I had personally delivered the packet at the consulate. They had my case number for me in a week and I got interview date in Nov. I had delivered the case on Aug 26 and when i called next week they gave me the case number and said that tentatively i will have nov interview.

You should try the 24198062 number in a week and see if they have a case created for you. If you have any questions you can give me you email id and i will write back to you

Thanks

Ashima

Consulate fee & sending the packet

Hi!

I want to send my AC I 140 to Delhi.Please tell me what is the best way for sending the packet to Delhi? And when r we suppose to send the fee of $335.00?

Thanks

We had send our packet via fedex since you can track it.
The fee had to be paid at the time of interview only,we had paid it in US dollars only.
--
vj

After trying for a long time with god's grace I got a chance to connect with delhi consulate. I got my case number and he said my interview will be in January.

Thankx for your help Cp delhi. I appreciate your willingness to answer everybodys questions. God bless You.

My question now is Since my interview is in january I will need to book my tickets now atleast. Is there any way to know the exact date of my interview. Can I call the consulate for the date?
Any one had similar experiences?

Thank you.

Exact date

Originally posted by damsel'ndistres
Thankx for your help Cp delhi. I appreciate your willingness to answer everybodys questions. God bless You.

My question now is Since my interview is in january I will need to book my tickets now atleast. Is there any way to know the exact date of my interview. Can I call the consulate for the date?
Any one had similar experiences?

Thank you.

The consulate's website should have the exact date but taht won't happen till mid December.

Yes. You may call the consulate by phone or even send an e-mail with your case number. Everybody gets a specific interview date. I am sure your interview date will be after 4th Jan and that way you may use the lowered airlines fare to your advantage as the peak season will be off.

Thanks & Good Luck.