About to apply for Canada PR

Njie

Hello All !

I am working in US on H1 visa. But I am seriously thinking of moving up to Canada for better future prospects esp., when I see the kind of do n Donts on H1 visa in USA.

I have spoken to few immigration consultants and all give the range of professional fees as 1500-2500 USD. All say that passing mark for positive assessment is 80. I score 75 as I dont have job offer, no relatives in canada and I dont know French. So I have option of applying for Manitoba provincial program. I have no idea where Manitoba is, so i am kinda bit confused about this to go ahead or not.

Kindly guide me on few questions :-

1. If I get approved on Manitoba provincial program and get immigration cleared, Do i have to land in Manitoba?

2. If I land in Manitoba and stay there for 2-3 months, and if I get a Job offer in BC, ON, or vancuver or any other place after landing in Manitoba , can I move to that city and Start working?

3. Or Am I stuck with Manitoba for rest of my life till I get Citizenship in Canada.

4. Is there any rule for staying in Manitoba for 2-3 years before applying for canada citizenship.

5. How do I get a Job offer before moving to Canada?

6. Is that a good idea to apply for PR thru a immigration lawyer, They do promise me 100% money back guarantee if we dont get thru immigration.

Please advise me and Thanks in Advance.

*Looking_for_advice*

No Title

Dude,

the process is very simple and it\'s going to come down to the
fact that you will have to arrange all the items in your check list
yourself.

you can ask your friend/wife to review your application once you put everything together or post questions on this board.

That should do it.

Good Luck.