• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About Police Certificate

compoz

Registered Users (C)
Hi Every body

i'm DV-2007 winner ...i'm Egyptian currently live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia ...

How can i get a police certificate from saudi arabia??!!!

thanx ramoz
really i didnt try to call the egyptian embassy in Riyadh , but i think that they will help me to get police certificate from egypt (i mean a prove that i have no crime record in Egypt) , but about saudi arabia i dont think so...
anyway it's a good idea i'll call them and get you the updates...

also i have another question...
you know that police certificates in Egypt have an expiration date (after 3 months from the issue date i think) ,
my question is should my police certificate be valid until the date of US landing?
Thanx again for you help

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you should wait till your number is near current and do it 0 It only take 4 days maximum.
By the way what is ur number.
Mine I Think is very high more 24XXX

Best of luck
:D

I guess you have a better chance.
The problem that you don't know how many Egypatians are before you.
Remeber no country can take more than 3500 Visas and Egyptians won 7220 Visas. And how many families will get 4 or 5 visas beore you.

Risky isn't it. :(

ramoz said:
I guess you have a better chance.
The problem that you don't know how many Egypatians are before you.
Remeber no country can take more than 3500 Visas and Egyptians won 7220 Visas. And how many families will get 4 or 5 visas beore you.

Risky isn't it. :(

i think not all of 7220 will try to continue processing ,also not all of 7220 received thier package as you know mail in Egypt is very very bad.
also we both are from the first quarter of the 100,000 selected ,so we both have a very good chance...
any way be optimistic :)

I am trying to see the matter from all sides.

I guess that the main problem for Egyptian is the amount of money that will be paid at the beginning which is for a family of 4 people will worth about 20,000 Egyptain Pounds.

Second, the sponser in USA isn't avilabel for all people. I guess even your relative wouldn't support you. I think that living in USA for years changes people's nature.

Any way do you know how much does the medical check cost?

Thank you for making me hope. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
am i have to have a sponser in US , i dont think this is a must
are r u sure of that??
about the medical examination cost i'll try to research it

tHi,
I guess you should have one of these things:
1- A sponsor
2- A job offer
3- A bank statement

But from my reading here I guess that the first one is the most required one especailly for a family.

Any way I hope Egyptains who got the Green Card would share us in the froum of Egyptian at least to save time for others.

Come on share us don't be mean. :p

Thanks