about NVC expedite

Sonet.faisal2

I filed for NVC expedite 15 days ago and US embassy, Dhaka, Bangladesh approved it last week. NVC sent the case at Dhaka. on CEAC, it is saying case is at Dhaka now. should I call US embassy, Dhaka to schedule the interview or they will let me know the interview date? all fees are paid and documents NVC asked are submitted and approved. its for a cr1 visa. any suggestions ?

I filed for NVC expedite 15 days ago and US embassy, Dhaka, Bangladesh approved it last week. NVC sent the case at Dhaka. on CEAC, it is saying case is at Dhaka now. should I call US embassy, Dhaka to schedule the interview or they will let me know the interview date? all fees are paid and documents NVC asked are submitted and approved. its for a cr1 visa. any suggestions ?
Hey did u got any reply from embassy

May i know what reason yoi gave to expedite the case?