ABOUT Labor Status Checking Using AVM System

pktyagi

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

AVM, it works sometime and sometime it just gives either ringing tone or busy tone. In last 2-3 weeks I have observed following things about checking status using AVM.

1) When you get Ringing tone: It means somebody has just checked his/her labor status and did not end the call by pressing "#". In this situation AVM stays at that call and wait for some time-out or something.

** It could be due to AVM system down too

We can avoid this situation for others who are waiting and dialing AVM again & again, we just need to make sure to end our call properly by using "#" ( Press # and # till you hear GOOD BYE)

2) Busy Tone: Simply the system is busy and somebody is already checking his/her status. Also it could be possible when you call during day/time other than suggested by Labor department.

3) Very Important Situation: Sometimes when I call DOL AVM number, it starts telling me the case status (without entering the case number etc.) instead of the welcome/options message. That case/status belongs to someone else. I guess that is status of the person who called AVM just before me and did not end his/her call properly. This way your status and case number could be read by others. So be aware of such incidents and please end your calls properly.

Well, That's all I wanted to share.

Regards,

Pktyagi