about EAD. urgent, please help

ming xu

Registered Users (C)
I am current holding F-1 visa(just graduation). I applied practical training-EAD at California service center about 4 months ago and I got the receipt notice on Feb 26th,2001. Until now, I still didn\'t receive my EAD card.

I checked the Automatic response system a few days ago, it says that "your EAD application has been approved on May 15th, they are ordering a new card bluh bluh......" It\'s almost one month past, the card still didn\'t arrive. Is it normal?

I went to local INS office at Phoenix and ask for a temporary card. The officer said since my application has been approved, they cannout issue the card to me. Is it right? They also told me that my card was produced on May 22th.

Could someone tell me from card approval, produce to mail out, How long it will take? I am very worried that my card has been lost since some other people who applied at the same time already receive their card. If the card was lost, Is that true that I will need to wait for another 5-6 months to get a replacement one? That\'s nightmair. Each student only have 12 months training time.

thank you guys

eriks

No Title

the AVM still said " on May 15th, we approved your application. We are ordering a new card,, bluh, bluh....." It looks like they din\'t even mail out the card. am I right?

eriks

No Title

Now i feel like saying F*&%#@$( normally i do not use this term) INS. When i was a student i know how i felt when my EAD card delayed for one month. That was in 1997 . Now waiting for FP, never know when i will be done with F*&%#@$ INS.

I think because your case is approved so U can start working on that.

--NTR