Ability to Pay & Pay stubs

ek1975

Registered Users (C)
I submitted all required documents for 140 and have been waiting for more than a year, my contract is going to end and I don't know if I will sit on bench. If in case I do, and INS comes with "Ability to Pay" or "education evaluation" RFEs (that seems to be their favorites) will they ask me for recent paystubs too?
Thanks

I am in the same boat.
I am on bench now and any day my employer can lay me off.
I have applied for I-140 around 7 months back.

dont know what to do.

No intension to scare you but for my I-140 RFE..

No intension to scare you but for my I-140 RFE, USCIS did asked my 6 recent paystubs...HOLD ON...but as every case is diffrent they MAY NOT ask you..! So, Hope for good...!

ek1975 said:
I submitted all required documents for 140 and have been waiting for more than a year, my contract is going to end and I don't know if I will sit on bench. If in case I do, and INS comes with "Ability to Pay" or "education evaluation" RFEs (that seems to be their favorites) will they ask me for recent paystubs too?
Thanks

random requests for paystub

I have seen a guy who have not seen paystub or w2 in their whole life. There 485 is approved. It is just randomly they do. If you are luck enought they will not issue any RFE. It also depends how your lawyer builds your case.