AAaaargh!!! New photographs required!! Gurus Help!!!

aonflux

Registered Users (C)
I got a notice from uscis today saying that the photographs I submitted for my green card were not suitable and I have to send 2 additional photographs so that they can resume processing my plastic greencard.
The upsetting thing is that at the consulate they only took one photograph from me and at POE they didnt ask me for any photographs either. So I don't know if it is the actual photograph (I had it taken in Bombay at Myown studio) that they had a problem with or the fact that they did not recieve more than one???
Anyone in the same situation as me??? Help!!

aonflux said:
I got a notice from uscis today saying that the photographs I submitted for my green card were not suitable and I have to send 2 additional photographs so that they can resume processing my plastic greencard.
The upsetting thing is that at the consulate they only took one photograph from me and at POE they didnt ask me for any photographs either. So I don't know if it is the actual photograph (I had it taken in Bombay at Myown studio) that they had a problem with or the fact that they did not recieve more than one???

Just wondering what they mean by "not suitable". Arent we supposed to submit 2 photos at the time of interview or is it only 1 normally? I'm not sure if they normally ask for a photo at the POE.

P3 review completed 5/6/05
Awaiting interview
Consulate: Chennai
POE: Chicago

I didn't understand either. There were no details. I don't know if there was something wrong with the photo dimensions etc... or because they never took more than one photo from me. Anyway I got new pics taken yesterday and sent them. Keeping fingers crossed now.

Hi aonflux,
Did you carry only pathology report for medical test regarding the biopsy you had for TB or any other report because i dont have any document at this moment with me and when i verified Hospl folks they are asking me several questions which report i want and they are going to charge me as well for each report.So iam not sure what to carry for the medical interview. Sorry to ask you a question which isn't relevant to this Subject..

srikar45 said:
Hi aonflux,
Did you carry only pathology report for medical test regarding the biopsy you had for TB or any other report because i dont have any document at this moment with me and when i verified Hospl folks they are asking me several questions which report i want and they are going to charge me as well for each report.So iam not sure what to carry for the medical interview. Sorry to ask you a question which isn't relevant to this Subject..

I carried the pathologial report with the test results, the surgery summary, the biopsy results after a few weeks, and a covering letter from my doc here.

photograph problem

Hi AON,

How did you solve this photograph problem? Did you sent them the photograph from My Own Photo or did you got a new one?

I had my interview on May 25th and POE on June 6th. I have submitted a total of 1 photograph.

aonflux said:

I went to a passport photo place here in Chicago and got some really good pics and sent them to USCIS. I got my Green card 2 weeks later :)