a True July approval!! take a look this post from www.isn.org. Looks like we will see July finally n

ric

Registered Users (C)
Copy and pasted from www.isn.org

============================
Subject: I-485 approval VSC
Posted By: vpkeid Registered User

Posted At: 3/8/02 4:35:14 pm
---------------------------------
Here is my timeline:
Heard on the AVM ...
Good luck to everyone who are still waiting. Hang in there, you are all going to come out with flying colors:)

btw, how long does it take to get the real plastic card?

Thanks to myladoor and everyone else!

Thank you all,
vpkeid

Here is my timeline...

Category - EB3 (India)
June 1, 1998 - Homework started (first mail)
Dec 10, 1998 - Priority Date
April 28, 2000 - LC at CSC - Ad in SJ Mercury
June 26, 2000 - LC paperwork approval sent to DOL
July 19, 2000 - LC Approval
October 25, 2000 - I-140 approval
June 10, 2001 - I-485 application sent
July 10, 2001 - I-485 Receipt date
August 10, 2001 - I-485 Notice Date
August 28, 2001 - Advance Parol
September 25, 2001 - EAD approval
November 28, 2001 - Finger printing
March 06, 2002 - GC approval

i think this is true because the RD, EAD approval date, FP are all close to mine, which makes sense.

Looks like a Typo

Looks like he has typed July instead of June for the RD :(. So it is basically a June case

spear is right I think........

it\'s just a June case...everything else...ND,FP and other dates seem to corroborate the fact.......

hang on guys....it\'s still some more time to go.......

take care....

milk

It is not CSC case but it\'s VSC. So by March, may be few July approvals but more in April can be expected but with few approvals of Aug in April and so on.

I saw it now

So it looks like a true July approval.

It is no big deal (like someother posters posted here) if your dates don\'t match with this approval. For some lucky pricks, the notice dates can be much better than yours, BUT that doesn\'t mean that this approval is a fake.

Like SHER posted, this guy/gaal\'s ND is few days earlier than Sher, So she/he is saying it is a fake. It isn\'t like that. Some get their ND earlier because they lucky....and it is not a big deal.

No Title

I think he must have sent his signed 485 appl. to his attorney on 6/10/01. The attorney would have sent it to the INS in the first week of July when the PD became current. So it does look like a July case to me.

gcJuly

Hello..this is not the first case of approval for July RD. One July RD is already there in Feb mid. From then another 2 more contravesial approvals with July RD came up. Then this one. Hence four. And there may be another few by this time which no one knows as there is no rule that everyone who got their approval knows about this forum or even they knew, they may not be that good enough to post their approval. Hence we need to wait till the approval of a known guy in this forum. That may take sometime. Hope everyone will get through the process ASAP and enjoy. Good luck.

It happens

I remember a friend of mine has RD 4 weeks away from his
mail date.

I can\'t say for sure it is real, but would not be surprised with INS to do this.

Hadi

Under normal circumstances, I should have filed in NSC

but, since the headquarter of my company is in Virgina, (though I live and work in Kansas), everybody who works for the company I am working for needs to file their 485 in VSC. At least that was the case when my lawyer send my application.

Hadi