• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

a question

medococo

Registered Users (C)
if iam thinking about resending papers to the KCC now

am i late ?????????

my case number is 2007AF5xxx
is it gonnabe late ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

i donnu know what i do ??

its now 6 july ..........is it gonna be late if i send all forms again to KCC
is this will affect my sitiuation coz iam sending it lately !!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
i mean they preparing papers to be sent to the embassies for interviews & they may finish preparing these papers ,,,so they might not choose me even i have low case number coz iam late or whattttttttttttttttt ????????????
is it enough period forthem to finish my papers when they receive it ?!?!?

& as u can see my case number is low that mean i may have interview in octber or so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
plzzz need honest help :

Hi Medococo! I 'd suggest you relax..and don't be in a rush or panic as you are not alone in expecting your second letter .My case number is 2007AF2xxx so it's most likely I 'd be called even before you.I mailed mine 16th of June and I have not received any mail yet from KCC.I think you will be disqualify if you resend the form again...remember the NL you got was with a returned address sticker,if you don't have this sticker...then I will suggest you dont bother resending it except if you have this sticker.

Jessica

I spoke with KCC a while ago and they told me they do NOT send confirmation letters. As for the 2nd letter, that will only be sent once your interview date has been scheduled. I don't think they're going to start sending any letters till the DV2007 program begins which is on Oct 1, 2006. Therefore, don't expect any letters till then. If you want to confirm if they've received your package, I suggest you call them after at least ONE month has lapsed from the date that they received them.

Good luck.