A# on I 824 reciept/notice

futcitizen

Registered Users (C)
Those of you who did AC140 or CP and had to file I824, can you tell me if there was a A# on your notice. This should be a 8-9 digit number as A79 232 140.

I am curious to know if this A# on the 824 notice is different from the A# you have on your GC.

TIA- futcitizen

Yes, I do have a A# on my I-824 approval notice. I have no idea where it come from. As far as I know, immigration visa # is requested after everything is done (case completed) at NVC.

Did you get your Citizenship completed yet?

I am asking to check if you had a dual a file issue during interview. Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

"Did you get your Citizenship completed yet?

I am asking to check if you had a dual a file issue during interview. Kindly let me know
."

Not yet. I have my case completed by NVC on March 21. I have not received interview date( in Montreal) yet. I am thinking it will be sometime in June. Once I get my passport stamped with A#, I will be able to answer your question.

Thanks. Let me know. I am keen to find out if the A# on your I824 is the one on your GC/Passport. Thanks again.

I824 Please Help

I Have My 1140 Approved Then I Filed I824 Fo Changing From Adjustment Of Status To Cp In Texsas. The Processing Date Currently Is 09feb 2006. It Is Moving At A Very Slow Pace. My Receipt Date For I824 Is 29 March. How Mch Time It Will Take Uscis To Transfer My File Please Give Some Clue

can any of you kindly share the timeline of all the steps that you have gone through since 140 approval?

I just got my 140 approval on 5/18. I will be going to Montreal for interview for CP. I haven't got the fee receipt yet.