A little chuckle ... :)

zbcx123

Registered Users (C)
Just saw the two short/sweet emails in my inbox saying my I-140s (yes plural) have been approved. For those who are wondering and do not know the history of my case, my attorney has decided to apply two I-140s (one each in EB2 and Eb3 categories). I believe he has used a copy of Labor Certification for one of them and the original with the other.

While I was expecting to get a RFE on the one applied with a copy of Labor, both of them have been approved...

Cheers

Congrats!

Congrats for your recent dual 140 approval. This is a good news! for me too..

I am waiting for my LC get approved in FEB 2005. But I have confussion in selecting 140 class(EB2/EB3). Though, my LC requirement is BS+6 years, I am getting mixed openion. But I do not know it is possible to file both EB2&EB3 with a single LC for the same person, till I saw your posting. I prefer to opt EB2, because I may not able to file 485 with EB3. Because DOS may put cutoff date for EB3 in Jan 2005 (My PD is 05 2004).

My details of my case and further discussions on it in http://boards.immigrationportal.com...4699#post924699

The lawyer filed my LC, has quit the firm. The new lawyer does majorly family class. I am trying to find a good lawyer to file my case. It looks your lawyer did a good job in filing the both. Apprecite your idea about my case and let me know the details of your lawyer filed your case successfuly.

Thanks,