A Letter from Buffalo Office

jdonotstop

Registered Users (C)
I got a reply from Bufflo office saying "Your application involves consulatation with other visa offices, gov. dept. or agencies. We Regret being unable to provide a specific time frame, but will reply as soon as possible." Anyone knows what this meant? What should i do in the next step?

My situation is: My inital assessment letter says the interview is waived. I submitted my medical exam at the end of May 2004. All other required documentation have been submitted.

I appreciate your inputs.

Hi, bhand11683

Thank you for your prompt reply. I hope you mean that I don't need
to do anything to follow up and just "wait"? BTW, do you have
the similar experience?

jdonotstop

I got the same reply in march. So i ordered Caipes notes after waiting for a long time and found that security check took very long to clear. It may means that security check is pending on your case (may be because of the last name hit intheir database), which might take sometime to clear.

So Waiting is the only mode of action you can take. or order caipes notes to find out what is exactly happening in your case.

Hi Jalma: Thank you for your information. It's very helpful. If I want to order a copy of a Caipes notes, how/where can order it? Regards,

I applied in 2001, got IA in Nov 2002, got security clearance in August 2004, received passport request in October 2004, landed in November 2004.

Jalma,
Thanks for the quick response. Would you please tell me when was your medicals done?
Thanks in advance

Here is my timeline:
Applied: October 19, 2001
AOR: October 28, 2001
IA: November 6, 2002
Medical: May 13, 2003 (Expired on May 13, 2004)
New born medical: Jan 21, 2004
Passport request: October 29, 2004
Passport Stamped: November 9, 2004 (Personally gone to Buffalo for stamping)
Landed: on the same day i.e November 9, 2004 at Peace Bridge around 3pm.
(Just asked for proof of funds and canadian address. Lady officer was very friendly and said "Welcome to CANADA" after completing all the formalities). I had two-way rental car.
Back to US : on November 14, 2004 at Rainbow bridge on my H1-B visa stamp and valid I-94 cards. No unusual experience.

It took 3 years to complete the whole process. I am glad its finally over.