a 10/2002 RD has been approved on rupnet

mao

Registered Users (C)
Is that true? he filed I140/485 together so the case is same as thos of most of us, not through marrage.

Could it be that ..

it is the person's 140 that is approved... and not 485??? Ofcourse it is good to know that a 485 with a 10/02 RD has ben aproved

Cheers

MY Guess

MY Guess it that this is likely either a 10/2001 not 10/2002 or it is not EB or there is some other special circumstance. Unless the owner comes forward, I would treat it as an anomoly and not worry about it too much.

From what I can see NSC has just about finished its first pass through January (1st RFE or APPL) because the number of new Jan cases that are being updated in Rupnet has been tapering off for the past couple of weeks, and they are working on Feb, Mar and Apr at an equal but slow rate.

Me too

My RD is in Oct as well. But I thnk details in rupnet said that it was EB-2.

Hopefully they clear all of 2002 sooner than later..

Cheers!
Currys

Originally posted by mao
Is that true? he filed I140/485 together so the case is same as thos of most of us, not through marrage.

That would be the guy that provided information that led to the capture of Mr. Hussain. Somebody needs to tell him that it is not a smart thing to do for people in the witness protection program to update rupnet!

It must be a National Interest Waiver case

it is a Oct 2002 RD case and not a typo , you can see that from the LIN number. Must be a NIW case doing research or something like that. Even the RFE is a pretty unsuual one .."company's ability to pay".

Re: Re: a 10/2002 RD has been approved on rupnet

Originally posted by Sankrityayan
That would be the guy that provided information that led to the capture of Mr. Hussain.

:D :D :D

Re: It must be a National Interest Waiver case

Originally posted by maverick1976
it is a Oct 2002 RD case and not a typo , you can see that from the LIN number. Must be a NIW case doing research or something like that. Even the RFE is a pretty unsuual one .."company's ability to pay".

This entry is baffling because there are two users with the same name "kris" for OCT'02 . Both got their EADs on the same day , Fingerprinting on the same day, RFEs on the same month but on different days and both are approved. They are both from SD and both are EB2!!!!

Are they the same user ? Because if not then the coincidence is remarkable! If they are the same , then getting two RFEs in a span of a week sounds incredible. Can anyone find a better explanation other than wrong data entered ?

Update : there's a user "kris_for_GC" who's browsing this forum right now. If you are the same person as the "kris" from Rupnet, could you please enlighten us ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here comes Kris_for_GC

Hi
I just got -mail from AB(Atlanta Bhopali), from Rupnet..to share my experience.
OK, here how it went.
Never hired a lawyer, did it myself.
I filed from SD(South Dakata).
1. Filed my labor in Sep 9th , 2002. (As SD is current, they approve from state level very same day to fed.in Denver)
2. Labor get approved in 10/2/2002. (Fed usually take time between 3-4 weeks).
3. Files concurrently i-140 and i-485(with ead and ap), and send all docs on10/15/2002. INS received on 10/16. I received receipt on 11/2/2002 also notice to sent FP fee(as, i was not aware of it, #1 mistake doing myself). mailed fp fee immidiately.
4. by the mean time got fp done on 1/16/2003.
5. got rfe for i-140 on 11/20/2002(company ability to pay, to send bank statements, profit and less statements..etc). mailed everything on 2/10/2003.
6. checked website(which, i do atleast once a day), on 2/21/2003..(I-140, I-765 and I-131), was approved for both of us.
7. After, a while in mid july received rfe on i-485, regarding (birth certificate, current pay stuff..etc), mailed everything on 8/7/2003.
8. My "D" Day: Suddenly, my random checking of web site on 9/9/2003: I-485 approved and my wife papers transfered to local INS.
9. I went to BCIS/UCICS to get my passport stamped, they took my ead/i-94.
10. Received another letter for my wifes interview with local ins. went on 12/2. Officer asked general question (all within 5 min). officer asked to give current ead/i-94 for her and stamped the passport, also informed there will be no separate i-485 notice mailed to you, there will be i-551plastic card) with in next 3 months.
11. Now waiting for Plastic cards.
Looking into i-485 approval notice, it was funny as it says my priority date (9/9/2002) and approval date (9/9/2003).

Loks like, once they open a file for rfe, your file get attention, as they will be waiting for some kind of response.
Once they receive a response, they look into it and decide to approve it or send second rfe or good to continue.
Might be officer on my case was on leave, and some body receives the response and takes a decision.
I tried to analyze it a bit, as, i was not accepting that fast too.

So, see you all getting approved and enjoy the freedom.

:)

Mine was a simple eb2 or eb3

Mine case was eb2 or eb3. as, i remember in SD, they have same priority date for eb2 and eb3, it doesn't matter.
Again in rupnet, i am the same kris twice, i did one for me, second for my wife.

Kris and Kris

Thanks Kris

Thanks a lot for clearing the Saddam doubts. Had you not cleared this out we were ready to bet.. on it.

Anyway, Enjoy your freedom.

Congratulations!

Cheers!
Currys

Originally posted by Kris_for_GC
Hi
I just got -mail from AB(Atlanta Bhopali), from Rupnet..to share my experience.
OK, here how it went.

Kris_for_GC,

Thanks for updating our forum - enjoy ur freedom and say grace for ur goodluck :)

cheers

-ab

Last edited by a moderator: