7th Year H1B extension Approved @ CSC

ramsaiin

Registered Users (C)
Hello Members.
I have a good news to share - My 7th year H1B extension and my spouse H4 cases are approved today by CSC.

Atlast after a very long long long longgggg wait, I received this info from USCIS website today.

Filed by my company's attorney - July 30, 2006 at Vermont Service center but got adjudicated at California Service center.

Receipt Date - Aug 7, 2006
As per CSC update on October 12, 2006 - they are processing receipt dates of Aug 11, 2006. But my case was not processed for some strange reason. I saw other cases filed with a later date got approved in Sep 21st time frame but not mine. This clearly showed to me that not only DOL works in random fashion - USCIS also likes that pattern of working. :confused:

So we got my case converted to Premium processing (PP)
Oct 12, 2006 - Applied for PP
Oct 16, 2006 - USCIS updated in their system they received my case for PP request.
Oct 23, 2006 - Case got cleared (h1B & h4).

It looked to me that only after paying 1000$ for PP, they processed my case. Looks like USCIS is too greedy!!...

Only thing for us to do is remain patient until your case get cleared. :)
Best of luck for those who are waiting to clear.
Ram.

Is your labor/140 pending ? As you got pnly 1 year extension - compared to 3 yrs ? any info shall be appreciated

Re:

Hello maxblacks,
Yes, I am still waiting for my labor to clear. Its been a very long wait too.

You are right, if only I-140 is approved you get 3 years H1B extn, otherwise only 1 yr extn as mine.

ram.

H1 applied in Aug

Hi Guys,

My employer applied my 7th yr H1 on Aug 21(receipt date shows), and it went to CSC, processing dates on CSC shows sep 01, but i didnt received my approval yet, is that normal? Anybody out there got their approval thru' regular processing who applied in Aug. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Same Situation

Hi All,

I am also in the same boat. I applied My 7th year extension in Aug 1st week. I am still waiting for approval. Please update us who received the approval applied in Aug. Can anyone explain what is the avg time CSC is taking for processing.

Thanks

H1 applied in Aug

hello yganreddy,

Can you post your info if you got your H1 extension? It's so frustrating, its looks like dates on uscis page doesnt match with actual processing dates.

please guys if anynody got their h1 applied in july or aug, post your info here.

thanks.

yganreddy said:
Hi All,

I am also in the same boat. I applied My 7th year extension in Aug 1st week. I am still waiting for approval. Please update us who received the approval applied in Aug. Can anyone explain what is the avg time CSC is taking for processing.

Thanks

anu.sonti said:
hello yganreddy,

Can you post your info if you got your H1 extension? It's so frustrating, its looks like dates on uscis page doesnt match with actual processing dates.

please guys if anynody got their h1 applied in july or aug, post your info here.

thanks.

They match 100% for majority of the cases. Do you know your case number ?
Did you check online status of your case ? May be they sent RFE to your employer and did not get the response back.
It takes almost 2 months sharp (+/- one week) to get an approval from CSC, they are fast.

I got mine recently which was filed at the end of September

I know the case number and i registered also, but its still showing received and pending status. my employer or my attorney did not received anything.

sfmars said:
They match 100% for majority of the cases. Do you know your case number ?
Did you check online status of your case ? May be they sent RFE to your employer and did not get the response back.
It takes almost 2 months sharp (+/- one week) to get an approval from CSC, they are fast.

I got mine recently which was filed at the end of September

Hib 7th year extension pending

same with me. I filed for AP online but did not send any supporting documents yet ...just hoping for H1 to be extended by CSC.

anu.sonti said:
I know the case number and i registered also, but its still showing received and pending status. my employer or my attorney did not received anything.

H1 extension approved

Guys,

I got my H1 approval email from USCIS. It's been approved yesterday and mailed my approval notice. It took 3 and 1/2 months to get my approval. so whoever are still waiting hang in there, dont waste money on PPs unless it is really urgent to get the visa.

thanks.

GCin-waitng said:
same with me. I filed for AP online but did not send any supporting documents yet ...just hoping for H1 to be extended by CSC.

Mine too. The h4s were also approved. It was approved on December 8th. after 2 months and 10 days or so. Wish I hadn't wasted money on the AP! Now for stamping.

Seems like your Sep1 application got approved on Dec7. Mine is Sep11, hopefully it will get approved in the next couple days. I was thinking to upgrade it to PP.

H1 Approval Notice

Guys,

How long it will take to get the approval notice, any idea? my h1 extension approval notice mailed on 6th dec as per the USCIS web site, but I haven't received at.

anu.sonti said:
Guys,

How long it will take to get the approval notice, any idea? my h1 extension approval notice mailed on 6th dec as per the USCIS web site, but I haven't received at.

Roughly 3 months. Don't take it as an exact time line. My notice date was Oct 11, 06 and got the approval on USCIS website Jan 3, 07. I've read other websites and saw about the same timeline.