7th year H1-Approved

LCA needed again?

Would you please share, if LCA needs to be applied for again while applying for H1-B Extension, or is it just the petition directly at a service center! I mean, is the procedure is as same applying for new H1-B, SESA, LCA and then at service center?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

No Title

You mean you had your Labor Certification pending for more than a year and I-140 was still not filed and you applied for 7th year extension and INS gave you 1 year extension?
Was your LC done and I-140 filed after you filed for extension?

No Title

I don\'t follow. Did you have your labor pending for over 365 days? Did your lawyer file under section 106?

Thanks.

GC Related Question

Hi,

Currently I am working for a company in US. Now, the company is asking me to go to South Asia for two years to handle its business there. The company has already started my labor certification procedure.

My question to you is, is it still possible for my company here to continue with my green card procedure or should they abandon the procedure because of my transfer for a few months ?

Thanks.

I94 card with 7th year visa extension

Do you geta attached copy of new I94 card along with your 7th year visa extension or do you need to leave the country to get the visa stamped and new I94 card.

GC Processing Change of Employer

I used to work for Company A and my GC was started and my LCA Cleared.I moved to Company B .My company A still wants to proceed with my GC.When exactly do I need to move to Company A to keep my GC?I haven\'t started my GC thru company B.Please advice.My lawyer is not that competent in these issues.
Thanks,
Srikant NANDAMURI
snandamuri@yahoo.com

LCA needed?

While i don\'t have the extesnion filed (yet, but soon!) from the reading of the memo, it seems that we don\'t need to file a new LCA (form ETA 750), but only form I-129 for extension.

hope this gets clarified by Srivalli

Need some advise on expired 6years on H1

My H1 was due for an extension in Jan 2000, and my six years was expiring in Feb 2001, My company applied for the extension in Jan 2000 and got the approval till June 2002. My regular LC was filed in 1998. My LC was approved in May 2001 and the I-140 was filed in July 2001. I had to travel to India in April. 2000 and walked into the consulate and got the visa stamped on the passport till June 2002. Did not leave the country after Feb 2001 actual expiry of six years. Is this going to cause any problem at any time going forward? Can somebody suggest how I should go about it.

to slskcan

Your GC can continue. You don\'t have to be in the US to file GC. (GC is for the future job). However, when it is approved, you will have to join the co. (if you are already with the co. - even if overseas, it is fine)

re: GC Processing Change of Employer

Co.A can continue your GC app. You will have to file a letter showing their intention to hire you at teh time of filing 485. You\'ll have to join A when 485 is apporved.

Need More info

HI!

I am in a similar situation like yours. If you don\'t mind could you please send me more details about your extension?

Would be great if you could send me your e-mail address. My email id is

yachi_d@yahoo.com

Thanks.