7th year extension questions!

Extension ?

Hi Guys,
My 6th Year limit will expire in Early October, 2004 but my LCA 1 year limit will be in Early August, 2004. My question is that Can I apply my 7th Year extension in 2nd week of August, 2004 through premium process OR I have to wait till my I94 expiry date comes close? Please advise.

Thank you

Re: Extension ?

As far as i know, you can apply 6 months from ur visa expiry date. Apply in normal processing in a couple of months and if needed apply for premium processing.

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Hi Guys,
My 6th Year limit will expire in Early October, 2004 but my LCA 1 year limit will be in Early August, 2004. My question is that Can I apply my 7th Year extension in 2nd week of August, 2004 through premium process OR I have to wait till my I94 expiry date comes close? Please advise.

Thank you

how long does it take to get the 7th year h1b approval

how long does it take to get the h1b 7t year extension??., do you have to get premium processing.... here are other questions

1) once you get the 7th year extension then you send you PP to st louis to get a stamping ...only after that you are safe to go to India????....is it true....I heard getting the stamping in india is risky
what do you guys think

thanks in advance

Re: how long does it take to get the 7th year h1b approval

Originally posted by pani_6
how long does it take to get the h1b 7t year extension??., do you have to get premium processing.... here are other questions

1) once you get the 7th year extension then you send you PP to st louis to get a stamping ...only after that you are safe to go to India????....is it true....I heard getting the stamping in india is risky
what do you guys think

thanks in advance
Referring conversation with my layer in the similar matters.
Urgent need....Premium Processing -OK.
Overseas stamping is risky now a days. Try revalidation in US, if possible. Otherswise, wait for AP.