7/99 case is pending for a decision

VSCI485

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I spoke to IIO this morning and wanted check my EAD renewal which was filed in April last week. She said currently they are processing May 6th cases and I should hear something in less than a week. When I asked about my 485 all she said every thing is complete and is pending for a decision.

What do you think? Do you think my case 485 case will be approved instead of EAD? I am being Very Very optimistic here.

No Title

Couple of CLARIFICATIONS:

The IIO said they are currently processing May 6, 1999 cases - I suppose they were referring to EAD applications, Correct?

I guess your I-485 Receipt Date is July 1999, Correct?

Many thanks.

"a.k.a. ...Happening at VSC..."

No Title

I called this morning (7/7/00), and was told that my case (RD 3/99, ND 4/99) is in jurisdiction. He did not comment on if that means it is in hands of an officer. However, when I asked him how long it would take, he said that it could take months (not days or weeks).

I know that IIOs give a broad answer to avoid frequent calls, but I have a feeling that I am close. BTW, where have you seen May approvals that some people talk about?

No Title

To my knowledge there have been no May approvals. To my knowledge there have not even been any April RD approvals let alone May approvals. There has been one April ND approval.

No Title

Dear VSC485 thanks for some uplifting news. My RD/ND is also 7/99 and I have applied for EAD renewal in 5/00 (RD/ND 5/2/00). Hope our turn comes soon.

Thanks

No Title

Sanket,

I saw lot of april approvals yesterday. Just hang in ther next week might be your turn.

No Title

My lawyer\'s secy called VSC yesterday asking about:
- my EAD application (received April 28 \'00),
- my FP results (from Newark ASC, sent by FBI - April 24th, received VSC June 24th!!!),
- and my 485 status (EB2/NIW, RD June \'99).

Here are the results:
- EAD is taking exactly 3 months, so the card should be sent July 28th \'00.
- FP results may be sent in milliseconds but they are not "received" until someone sees them
- They are working on 485 RD of April \'00. So June \'99 will be decided on WITHIN the next two months. Note the WITHIN, which was the word used.

Good news? Not good enough. Why do we have to wait for 3 years when we are getting this for NIW!!

No Title

Hello,

Some one\'s EAD with RD 24th April was approved on 7/3. In next two weeks you should hear either your 485 is approved or your EAD is approved.