7/11 RD case approved

bigbear2

Registered Users (C)
My case was approved on 4/4/02 according to INS voice message.

The details:
PD: 7/98 /EB2/non-RIR/MA
RD: 7/11/01
ND: 8/23/01

I talked with an IIO on 3/29/02, and was told that my case had not been assigned to an officer yet. But the case was approved on 4/4/02.

My application isn\'t a smooth one. I sticked to non-RIR to keep my PD, which was proved to be useless later on. I-140 also cost me 10 months. I have tried to enjoy my daily life and keep a peaceful mind. This forum is great and I wish all of you best!

anka11375, in case you see this message, don\'t worry and I believe you will get your approval very soon (or you already got good news :) )

bigbear2: CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!!!!! This must give you such a great feeling!!!!!

I am from NY,according to this site not so many of New Yorkers got approved.... So, i don\'t have any good news yet .
I was thinking to call to INS and ask, if my case is assigned to the officer, but then i read some people\'s reccomendation do not call them.. What do you think , should i call ..or not ? ;-) Thanks for your advice and optimism..and enjoy your well deserved freedom

Congrats bigbear2

anka11375

It may be a problem to call IIO for more than 5 times in a month or two. But if you are not an regular caller, you can call and find out.

gcFunwaiting: Thanks for advice, maybe i should call them, but my lawyer even doesn\'t advice me to

He is maybe too conservative, since he thinks that my calling wouldn\'t help at all..:-(

I was not aware of calling IIO will cause a problem,

so I am really not sure if you should call or not.

But I think by calling an IIO won\'t help to get your case assigned.