679 I-485 Approvals

PoorMan

Registered Users (C)
Check the www.immigrationwatch.com folks, they (TSC) has approved 679 cases starting from 03/06/02 until 03/17/2004 in a period of 21 days includung mine. Did the sun rise from west today? Whaw!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reliable website

The immigrationwatch is reliable site. Earlier I wasn't sure about validity of approvals they were showing. But I saw my two cases listed correctly. Both current and previous status is correctly shown.

The bad news is that only 12% of these cases are 2002 cases. While we know there are many 2002 cases (such as mine) without even FP yet.

It looks like TSC can put their act together and finish all these waiting 2002 cases in couple of months, but decided otherwise.

Superb,

My complain is not about immigrationwatch.com not showing non-approved cases. The complain is about TSC not working on cases that have been setting on their shelves over 2 years while obviously they have enough employees to approve such large number of much more recent cases.

Hi Guys,
I understand from immigrationwatch.com that TSC made some mistakes in sending out approval notices instead of receipt notices for some people hence the toll of 679.....this was discovered on Oct 8th...so some people need to crosscheck and be sure they are really approved.....

buddies,

please don't think 679 is a big number. Considering there are more than 5000 I485 cases filed in TSC per month, approved 679 cases in 21 days is almost nothing. If it is true, there is no way to reduce the backlog.

Blackbird is right. In order to reduce backlogs, TSC will have to approve 7-8 thousand cases each month. Besides the majority of the cases approved recently are 2003 and 2004 filers.