485Approved-officer#295,travelling on 10/31/2004- urgent help

kalsekha

Registered Users (C)
hi
485 was approved today.Recevied e-mails .my wife is travelling on 10/31/2004.I stay in Fairfax Virginia
1)Is it ok that my wife go for stamping by printing out the approval from net & show her tickets.
2) can any one tell me to which office in Virginia she has to go for stamping.

485 RD : 09/01/2002
1st FP : 7th May 2003
2nd FP : 10 Aug 2004
Rfe ACK : 11th Aug 2004
RFE was regarding EVL
AD 10/27/2004
officer # 295
category- EB3-India

Thanks
Kalsekhar

First Congrats :D

1. A thread posted couple of days ago with similar situation shared they refused to stamp becz their system was not showing , seems it take atleast 1-2 week. or when they issue /print /send 485 approval notice than system updatd.

2. http://uscis.gov use this site and find office near u, read discription what they accept. call before u go.

Good Luck

Take a printout of the aproval and try your luck, you will get stamping, First get an apointment in infopass.

not able to make infopass app

Hi,

Thanks to all of you,who have replied so fast.Iam trying to make web app,but

when i enter zip code 22031 ,it gives me following options to select

You need an immigration form.

You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.

You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.

You have a question about your case.

You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card

[B]I don't see option(You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp. Only one InfoPass appointment per family needed.) [/B] what is that iam suppose to do now.
thanks
Kalsekhar