4852 Case

4852case

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
Please guide.
My Case Details:
I have filed my Labor, 140, 485 through company A. Labor and 140 got approved. 485 transfered to local office and now I am going for interview next month. I changed to company B after 6 months of filing 485.
My problem is:
My previous employer(Company A) didn't run my payroll for couple of years back but he was paying me cash. So I didn't had W-2 for that year. I filed 4852 on basis of money I got from my employer and filed tax returns accordingly. Now I am going for the interview with this 4852 form instead w-2 for that particular year. I have my recent w-2, returns, stubs everything.
My Question is:
Can anyone share if someone have experience of going with 4852 at the time of interview?
Can officer deny me 485petition as I was not on payroll for 1 year?

FYI.......

Form 4852 is substitute for Form W-2. In case when you don't get your w-2 from your employer for one or the other reason you can put amount you got from your employer in this form and can file your tax returns accordingly......

You can download this form at Irs.gov

4852case said:
FYI.......

Form 4852 is substitute for Form W-2. In case when you don't get your w-2 from your employer for one or the other reason you can put amount you got from your employer in this form and can file your tax returns accordingly......

You can download this form at Irs.gov

Goto the following United Nations thread and post your query. He is the right guy. He is a CPA with loads immigration knowledge
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137088