rizone

hi i am from india and i have applied for 140/485 EB3 concurrent in Nov 2004 and my priority date is Aug 2002 what does this mean they will not process my application.? pls. reply.

rizone said:
hi i am from india and i have applied for 140/485 EB3 concurrent in Nov 2004 and my priority date is Aug 2002 what does this mean they will not process my application.? pls. reply.

From all accounts I have heard, your application will not be processed till your priority date becomes current. You will however be able to continue getting EAD cards and AP. Let's hope the dates progress fast :)

infostarved said:
From all accounts I have heard, your application will not be processed till your priority date becomes current. You will however be able to continue getting EAD cards and AP. Let's hope the dates progress fast :)

The I485 will not be approved, but USCIS will continue to process it ( FP, Namecheck etc). Then USCIS will wait for your PD to be current to allot a visa number and then they will approve ur I485. Check out the website www.immigration-law.com - breaking news for more details on what happens to the 1-485's already filed.