485 Timeline in California INS

sahanaa

Hi,

My 485 was filed with a receipt date of Jul 2002, FP in Sep 02, and the EAD was received in Nov 2002. After that, there has been no action at all ! Does anybody know what cases are being processed now, and how much longer this can take ?

Thanks!

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club, Arm with a pattience.

My guess.. it will be 12-24 month before you hear from them...

According to last JIT CSC is processing 11/16/01.

Beyond that god only knows the answer as to when your case will be touched! You should have received a FP notice though.

it will take atleast 24 months

I think so it will take atleast 24 Months to get I-485 approved.
i am afraid it will take more than 30
It does not make sense making predictions but The trend shows that the processing is not getting any faster.. it is getting slower

True, besides no trend is the true indication of things to come, because INS works on the whims and fancies of the case officers. If they want they can work harder, else screw you immigrants.

Is Anybody out there who got his 485 approved off-late. We would be really pleased if they can post their date schedule so that we can atleast feel comfortable that some files are being moved :)

Calffornia Service cntr therad

Where can i find this thread , or how do i get to this - Thanks

485 RD Feb 02, recd EAD in July 02

Hi Sahana,
My 485 is still pending. INS is supposed to send for RFE soon. Its been almost a year and haven't heard from the INS yet. FP was done in June 02.
RD: Feb 06, 2002
EAD: recd on July 04, 2002
WAC-02-109-XXXXX

Have a lot of patience and just wait!!! :)

-Sahana Rao

I-130/I-485 pending

can anybody tell me how long it takes when the above is pending. Also was given a number beginning with A99-xxx-xxx. What is that number. Is it a temperorary number. Went to the NYC office. Any help or advice.

Thanks.

cases being processed

sahanaa said:
Hi,

My 485 was filed with a receipt date of Jul 2002, FP in Sep 02, and the EAD was received in Nov 2002. After that, there has been no action at all ! Does anybody know what cases are being processed now, and how much longer this can take ?

Thanks!
Hi,
You can look at www.immigrationwatch.com. They have all the wac numbers processed. Unfortunatly they update they web site only once a month.
Bye