485 Rfe

roshan18

Registered Users (C)
I got this RFE for my 485...

Hospital records that show name of child and name of both parents; Medical records that show name of child and name of both parents; School records that show name of child and name of both parents; Census records that show name of child and name of both parents; Church records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the church where baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred within 2 months of birth showing the date and place of the child's birth, date of the religious ceremony, and the names of the child's parents.

In addition, the document submitted for marriage is apparently not valid either. The USCIS has asked for the following: birth certificate for children showing both parents' names; rent receipts in both names or deed records showing joint ownership of property; joint income tax returns; joint bank accounts.

this is easy rfe?
any body got this type of RFE BEFORE..

Please advice..

Thanks..

I assume they are not asking for everything in that list? It looks like they are looking for additional or original proof of birth (certificate, or similar), and verification that you and your spouse/partner are still together?

The only RFE we got was for one of my wife's APs for a copy of marriage certificate (I was the primary). They already had our certificate in the file, but my attorney says it's sometimes easier for them to press a button and generate an RFE than to actually go and find the right paperwork in the file.