485 RFE and 2nd FP

p11

Registered Users (C)
The online case status page says that an RFE has been issued on the 11th of July in my case. My lawyer has not yet received it (as of today morning). We have also received 2nd FP notices. The 2nd FP notices were issued on the 16th. The question I have is this: how long does it normally take from the time that an RFE is issued for the lawyer's office to receive it.

RD 12/03/2001
ND 12/14/2001

2nd FP 7/16/2001

My first FP was in Feb 2002. BTW, the lawyer's office reported that they received the RFE today - which means it took a full 15 working days for the RFE to reach the lawyer's office.

at least they send you RFE along with 2nd FP, before it never happened.

So VSC did change tactics after the training.
1) Work on May FP cases
2) Send 2nd fp with RFE

Smart!

Any other new tactics after the alleged training? "Officical" information only please!!

2nd FP

P11,
Did you and your family both received 2nd FP? in my case I received 2nd FP notice but spouce didnt receive 2nd FP notice yet? Can you comment?
Also can one of for FP prior to scheduled date?
Thanks.
RD 11/21/01
ND 12/11/01
Ist FP 2/19/02
2nd scheduled for 8/29

RM2002, yesterday I found on some website, if spouse FP notice not received, you can try to go to support center, carry you fist FP notice, and let them know you have the notice, you did first FP same time, they will let your spouse do it too. At least give it a try

GC Approval - 9/23/2003

Both my spouse and I received approval notices dated 9/23/2003 and got our temporary GC stamps on 10/7/2003. The details are in the previous post in this thread.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Boston INS office to send the actual cards out?

Thanks.