485 question

Kidd

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody pls tell me how long does it take to get the 485 approved after FP given. does gving fp early help or will itr be the same.

FP ahead of time helps and generally it might take anywhere between 3 weeks to 12 weeks to get the a

Thanku for ur response

But do u think doing the fp manually delays. because my wife did manually and i did it in computer. they asked her to sign and did individually fp. but for me. it told immediately if fp was ok or what. do u think this will delay hers.

No Title

hi azcowboy007, if we do FP early at some different ASC, do we need to inform origional ASC or INS about that. How do we confirm if our FPs are okay or not ?

you need NOT inform ASC or INS , just do it ! ( FP )

the only way you know is by speaking to the IIO .

OR

alternately follow up with FBI and find out if things are OK , again FBI will give you only limited info .

I hope the info helps

Regards

AZCOWBOY007

fp approved.

Hi i finished my fp yesterday. Today when i called the person said that it was recd yesterday and they sent it back to INs Today. also checked my wifs. since she did it manually, it has not reached them. when do u think itwill reach them. after they have sent it back to the INS what will be done. is it in system 1 or system 2. any idea.

wifes fp done manually

they gave us token numbers. When her no was called, the counter open was manual one. it was in Gardena.

that\'s right

some times it takes only 2 weeks and i have seen some people on this board waiting for almost 4 months after FP submission

thanks