485 question

jim a

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
    I am new in posting msg but a visitor on and off. I have a question. I have my FP done recently. I called IIO recently, and she told me that, they are still reviewing my case and no decision has been made. Do you know, what\'s that mean. Does it mean, it i sbeen assigned to officer. It took her some time to look for my FP? Does it mean that, it is in system #2? Also, she asked my A# then followed by wac# and also home address. Is it normal?

No Title

Hello,
    I am new in posting msg but a visitor on and off. I have a question. I have my FP done recently. I called IIO recently, and she told me that, they are still
    reviewing my case and no decision has been made. Do you know, what\'s that mean. Does it mean, it i sbeen assigned to officer. It took her some time to
    llok for my FP? Does it mean that, it is in system #2? Also, she asked my A# then followed wac# and also address. Is it normal?

No Title

FP done recently. . I called IIO recently, and she told me
    that, they are still reviewing my case and no decision has been made. Do you know, what\'s that mean. Does it mean, it i sbeen
    assigned to officer. It took her some time to look for my FP? Does it mean that, it is in system #2? Also, she asked my A# then followed
    by wac# and also home address