485 query Status & Emp letter urgent pl help

satishkumart

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I received the query for the following information, please if any one got the same query, if yes what was ur response. please share with me and any body have any sample format for response.
* Changed the employer after two years of filing I-485 and not informend INS, is that ok?
Please help by sharing ur experience, thank u in advance
Query
1)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
According to your form G-325A you have resided countiuously in the united states since Apirl 1998.please submit
documentnary eviedence of
all nonimmigrant status granted to you between apirl 1998 and may 2001. Please also submit evidence that any and all
employment between these dates has been authorized by this service.
such evidence may include, but is not limited to:
*Copies of both sidesof your Form I-94 arrrival/entry document;
*Copies of both sidesof your Form I-20A-B/I-D(F-1 students and dependents)
*Copies of both sidesof your Form IAP-66/DS-2019;
*Copies of any form I-797 approval notice/notice of action
*Copies of pages in your passport which show u.s visas, immigration admission stamps or other endorsements, to include the passport identity pages;
*Copies of any and all employment authorization documents issued to you by this service.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submit a currently dated letter from your prospective permanent employer describing your present job duties
and position in the orginization,your proffered position(if different from current one) and the offered salary. the letter
should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the orization who is authorized to make or confirm
an offer of permanent employment. the letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your
employement-based visa petition continue to exist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------