485 processing in CSC

old485

Registered Users (C)
What is happening to 99 485 cases in CSC? There are so many people waiting with early and late 99 ND but CSC is approving 2001 cases. Do they accept all the old cases to refile again (Stupid processing sequence by CSC)?

Did anybody get approvals with ND/99 case recently? I spoke with an IIO and she told they started cleaning up old 99 cases now. Hopefully it\'s true.

No Title

why don\'t you ask your attorney to fax an enquiry asking them the reason for so big a delay? it does seem unfair that 99 cases are pending and 2001 cases would be approved..

No Title

Are u guys talking about Filing under Eb3 or EB2 ?
Mine are CSC,ND/RD 03/00, FP (latest) 01/01 still waiting .
Do you know people waiting with similar ND/RD and how are they approving ND/RD 01 cases out of turn?
Can the lawyers send fax enquiries to set this right ?

Thanks in Advance

No Title

My lawyer tried sending faxes. It doesn\'t really help unless CSC really uses their brain and follow first in first out concept like other processing centers. Even we couldn\'t talk to IIO as it is almost impossible to get the line with some many people calling every day like brushing their teeth asking about 2001 cases and end 2000 cases. No offense intended. People who want to call CSC for a genuine problems are not able to get the line.They show an wierd processing dates as 12/00 on the JIT report when there lot of 99 cases are pending.

GCGuy, did you talk to ur lawyer or IIO? Hopefully they clear up all the old cases especially EB3.