485 procedure change at VSC???

longwait

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I got my FP notice (ND Oct 1, 1999, EB2 India) scheduled at Newark on 3/2.
The service center is mentioned as "ESC" - what does that mean?
It\'s a mistake ???? Mine is VSC by the way.

Also, When I called before 6 months, IIO told me that they have changed the processing. They will send FP notice at the end of the processing, instead of at the beginning. It means that there will be less time waiting
after your FP is done. Is is true or they just found the execuse of delay?

Any idea about how long it will take after FP is done?????

No Title

Yes, VSC will now send FP notices when the case is ready to be processed/approved. How long to get FP notice is anybody\'s guess however.

BK

No Title

Bhanu, any idea how will people with ND Jun/July 00 and after who have already done their FPs will be affected. I know its going to be many more months before we see any approval for these cases. However, will an FP be reissued even if the older one has not expired ??

aGCSeeker
ND: Oct 2000
FP: Jan 2001

No Title

I am sure FP is going to be re-issued if expired/problem ONLY and I am not sure how Jun/Jul cases will be affected with the new policy. I think they shouldn\'t be effected but I would strongly suggest calling the IIO frequently so that the cases won\'t fall through the cracks (which is possible according to some posts in this board).

Bhanu

No Title

ESC means Estern Service center which means VSC, no need to worry about this.

No Title

aGCseeker

Could u give your PD and category. Did u call an IIO. Any input is highly appreciated

PD Feb99
ND Jul00
FP Dec00