485 pending after RFE reply - 02133

PGI

Registered Users (C)
Anybody knows how long after RFE submission does case gets adjudicated. I submitted reply to RFE ( medicals ) in late Oct, CIS website got updated on Nov 9th.
Any suggestions on speeding up the case. Contacted senators office in early Oct ( RFE probably due to their office's intervention, their suggestion now is to wait atleast 60 days). Also faxed couple of times and called emergency number to no avail.

WAC 02 133
FP1 April 02
FP2 Nov 2 04 ( early )
RFE reply received by CIS 11/9
LUD 10/27 11/9 11/10 11/16 11/17

Hi smk04
I did'nt submit the medicals at the time of filing. I'am a physician and have NIW, have to do medicals only after my NIW commitment is over.

They recieved my RFE in May 2004 and still not approved ...so there is no logic with these guys .

RD Nov 2002 --->RFE May 2004 ---RFE rcvd May 2004 ---still pending -WAC03-XXXXXX LUD 10/27/2004---11/09/2004 ----11/30/2004

gc4sj,
Contacting Senator/Congressman's office may help in the 'movement' of your file though nanometers sometimes :rolleyes: , nevertheless somebody is going to open up your file as the congressional liason office has to reply to the enquiry from the senator's office.

spouse pending

My husband (primary) is approved 1 week after RFE, But mine is still pending, anybody had similar experience?

My husband (primary) is approved 1 week after RFE, but mine is still pending, anybody had similar experience?

Does anyone know what all kind of check do they carry out to approve someones I-485 ( Not I-140). Just to get an idea about it.

All guys, did you use the blue envelop provided when you send out the RFE to CSC?

If you sent out the RFE in a normal envelop, the RFE may be considered as the normal processing, not the RFE; the RFE is adjudicated within one month.