485 - Medical Exam

peter2001_in

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Since the priority date has been made current. My and my wife are planning to go for a medical test. I would like to know certain facts about it.

We searched for female civil surgeons in our area for my wife's medical. But apparently there is no one available in the area (Indianapolis). So she is worried about taking medical. I would like to know the following things.

- What are the tests other than XRays/TB and blood tests conducted during the medical test for a female.

- What are the test other than XRays/TB and blood tests conducted during the medical test for a male

- I heard that during the medical males will be asked to drop down their pants, to do tests on their private parts. Is this correct ? I havent done any tests as of now in my private area, So was wondering what the tests is about.

Pls share your experiences.

Thanks
Peter.

The medical exam consists of checking for

vaccinations for MMR, Vercella and Tetnus
Blood tests for HIV and Syphilis
TB Test - skin test and if required X-Ray
Physical exam

The physical exam doesnt need you to drop your pants to use the same expression.

Hi:
Going for my exam this afternoon. Do I have to bring any forms or does the doctor have the forms available. I nean the forms that you need to file with the I-485??

Thanks
The medical exam consists of checking for

vaccinations for MMR, Vercella and Tetnus
Blood tests for HIV and Syphilis
TB Test - skin test and if required X-Ray
Physical exam

The physical exam doesnt need you to drop your pants to use the same expression.

I tried to schedule a medical exam but they told me I need a letter from the poweres that be that asks for the medical examination. Is anybody familiar with that?

Info

The USCIS certified physicians will suggest a lady doctor if asked for.Also you do not need any documentation to get the 485 exam done and the forms are provided by the physicians themselves and they fill it up and give you.It is given in a sealed envelope to be submitted directly to the the service center you apply 485.