485 Filed in TSC on Feb 14th. Anyone filed around this time? Did you receive RD and ND?

Kamalhasan

Registered Users (C)
I Heard that TSC is sending out RD and ND to applicants within two weeks at most these days. Anyone with similar experience? skmajji, waf, t_venki etc. are some of the examples. Anyone else?

Kamalhasan

Yes!

Filed on 14 February, got ND of 15 February for I-485, EAD and AP, received by mail on 22 February.

I am one day ahead of you. Best of luck!!!!

Lets try to keep posted on when people actually see EAD approvals.
A friend of mine is a Senaotr\'s aide and deals a lot with immigration issues. He said they are at 30 days now, which I find hard to believe.
It would be nice though.

Hi Samir that sounds great

Hi Samir,
       That is really unbelievable and great. My lawyer applied on 15th. Haven\'t heard anything back from them yet. I will try to contact them today and see if they got anything. I will update you guys once I have it. Thanks for sharing the info.

What EB class are you guys?

I just spoke to the paralegal who is handling my case and she is saying that it is taking about 30 days in average. I am EB3. Anyone out there with the same EB category that are getting the receipt notice this quick. Please let us know.

Mailed on 14th: Got RD and ND

I just got confirmation that my lawyer got the RD and ND yesterday. We sent ours on 14th Feb. My lawyer however said that she got the RD and ND for EAD and AP and not yet for 485. She however said that she is expecting it today.

Kamalhasan

My case

Sent I-485, EAD, AP paperwork to TSC on 02/05/02. Received all the receipts. RD -- 02/06/02, ND -- 02/07/02. Heard on the AVM AP is approved on 02/19/02. No word on EAD or FP yet. Hoping for the best and speedy processing.

AP approval in 14 days in TSC

AP Approval was received in 14 days! What\'s going on with TSC!! Good luck with EAD and FP. Please keep us posted...

EB2\'s are getting much better response than EB3\'s

Looks like overall EB2\'s are getting much better response than EB3\'s. Please post your EB categories also with the other info. Thanks.

EB2/EB3

Not really, the case I filed is under EB3 and my experience is that as long PD dates are current it really doesnot matter. What matters is which officer is assigned to deal with it and that is LUCK!

EB category

My category is EB3. I don\'t think a category matters at the application stage. A least this does not seem to be the case from the information I read on this forum. My attorney is yet to receive AP. I am told it may take up to two weeks for the INS to mail AP papers.

No Title

Did TSC approved your AP or you just received the receipt letter??
Because you said you mailed on 02/14/2002, and it\'s not even two weeks, you said you received AP in two weeks.
What\'s your notice date for AP??

I mailed on 02/07/2002 and my RD/ND was 02/11/2002 and waiting for EAD, AP and FP.

AP

Is this question for me? I received first all the receipts for I-485, AP, EAD and then heard on the AVM that AP was approved. TSC takes up to two weeks to mail the approval notice along with AP.

Not for you calm.

When I am reading some messages somebody posted that they send the papers on 02/14/2002 and received in AP approval in two weeks, that\'s the reason I posted a question. The most interesting thing is somebody posted they done the FP in two weeks.

Now it\'s clear. You mailed on 02/05/2002 and got AP approval on 02/19/2002.

Thanks for the info.

My RD/ND was 02/11/2002 waiting for AP,EAD and FP.

Thanks for your comments Samir and calm

Thanks for your comments guys. It is great to know that EB3s are also progressing at the same rate. Gives me more hope. I guess my attorney is bluffing with me. I hate the company contracted attorneys that you do not have a whole lot of control over. They get their money either way and it does not affect them.