485/ead/ap Sent to VSC on Dec/2nd

revoke485

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone received the recepit notices sent in the first week of December,I have not received my recepit nor my checks has been cleared..Can any one have sent I-485 to USCIS in the first week of Dec/2004 and has not received or received the recepit numbers???..Please advice??, I am tensed up why they has not cleared the checks as its been 13 days and My i-140 check was been clear in 3 days???

if my checks were cashed after one month then I will be a big looser was they may not accept the application because it will be recieved as per the EB3-backlog prority dates !!.

Same experience. I sent I485/I765/I131 package on Dec 4. Track info showed it arrived last week. More than one week passed, no receipt, no check cashed. I even suspect VSC lost my material content or resent to Chicago if they mistook my application as FB case. I don't know how to check my package status. Stay in worry everyday, and check my bank account everyday. My I140 receipt returned about one week last year. I guess VSC is now very busy with approving something else.

Guys..

Relax..

It may take one week to two weeks from receipt date to send receipt notices and cash the checks.. In my case, the shipment reached VSC on Nov 3rd and my attorny received receipt notices on Nov 18th. The notice date is Nov 15th.

wtg4gc
140/485/EAD&AP ND: 11/15
LUD: 11/22 and 11/23
No EAD or AP approval till now....

Exactly the same situation for me too!

Company claims that they filed 410 and 485 in first week of Dec 04.
When trying to find exact date, company laywer becomes absolutely non responsive!! :mad: )

Checks not cleared yet and no receipt notices have arrived.

Worried like hell because of the approaching retrogression...(worried because, if they have not been filed...I would be in deep trouble because of the dates going back !)

Is there any other way to find out if 485 has been actually filed?

Responses appreciated.

I have talked to the USCIS and the only way we can track is to get the copy of the check and it will have receipt number...But when I have applied for I-140 i got receipt within 3 days...wonder why they are delaying....

Please update this thread or any one is in the same dates who have sent their I-485/EAD/AP on december first week or November last week??

Did any of you got your receipt notices or chercks cashed at the Vermont Service Center??

I have completed 15 days as of today but no change...none of the checks cashed and nothing is moving on !!!, Is there any one who has applied in the month of november last 2 weeks and got the recepit numbers?? :mad:

Hang in there... you will get your receipt numbers soon. I will update this thread as soon as I hear something about my application.

MA_Labor

How you know the RD date(Received date),Is this the date that has Fedex has been received by the USCIS, Vermont??

Gurus,,
Please respond...If my Fedex with i-485/ead/ap reaches the VermontService center and on Dec 1st week. and I hae not received the recepit notices and also my checks where not cleared...Does this comes effected with the EB3- Regression..Priorority date??
or This will be only good if we receive the recepit only??? or not the date the VSC received??

Folks,
I would request those who filed in Nov last week, Dec first week..to update there dates here if they received the RD or their checks were cashed.

Just so that the rest of us, whose feet are hanging just above the fire can have an idea.

Thanks

Hi, friends,
I viewed my bank account, and found my checks were cashed. Good luck to rest of you.
Mailed Dec 04, received Dec 08, check cashed Dec 15.

Dear friends,

My checks cashed last night....RD : Dec 2 and checks cashed Dec 16th.

Thanks a lot of the follow up !
You will all get it in a day or two..