485 - Card production ordered 7/20/07

gc-coming

To all in this forum,

Myself and my wife got our "Card production ordered" notices today 7/20/07. I would like to thank all the forum participants who have been a great resource. I would be doing injustice if I did not share some details which I think helped me and could benefit many others. In summary, following are my details:

EB-1OR India TSC
I140 AD: 6/17/05
I485 RD: 5/17/06
I485 AD: 7/20/07

As you all know, there has been a reigning chaos and uncertainty since applying for the I485. I did the following:
1. Contacted congressman office every month for the past 5 months and requested a follow-up -> they confirmed that the only item pending was namecheck. (Multiple congressmen offices would help, though I did not do it).
2. Wrote letter to First Lady on April 15th -> received letter from FBI on June 13th stating that my wife's background check is complete, mine pending and promised to look into it. (This works, as FBI did approve and send my namecheck results to USCIS on June 27th only two weeks later).
3. Called TSC through POJ yesterday 7/19/07 and got notification of completed namecheck, and that both mine and my wife's applications were with the "same officer". TSC officer was very polite.
4. To confirm the info from TSC, I made an Infopass appointment the very same evening (yesterday) and got one early today -> all details confirmed the same as what TSC indicated to me yesterday, that cases are with officer. Infopass IO officer was polite too.

Then, finally got email notification as well this afternoon that "Card production has been ordered". Friends, thank you all. To those who are still waiting, I pray for all of you and wish you the best. In case you have not done the steps indicated above, I urge you to follow them (not in any particular order). Stay active this month especially. Good luck to all! I will continue to post developments.

I filed my EB1 OR 485 in Sep 2005 and I am still waiting.
I have tried everything: congresswoman, Senator, Ombudsman, writing to FBI, FOIPA, First Lady

I have already filed the WOM, those bastards at USCIS are listening or not, will find out in hearing next week