485 approved

nathi x

Registered Users (C)
Folks:
       Got the good news today in the mail. Finally it\'s over. Hang in there - CSC is really moving things up.
    Here are the details. All the best and thanks to all of you for a wonderful discussion.

EB2 India PD 09/99
    485 RD Jan 5 2001 ND Jan 19 2001
    FP done on 03/14
    Got EAD and AP.

I received a second FP notice with a temporary number (prefixed A number with \'T\') but i didn\'t go for the second FP.
    I\'l be happy to provide more details.

- Nathi

No Title

This is really good news. INS is now processing ND from 01/2001. I hope they continue working as fast.
Let\'s continue updating this board as you get your approvals. It really keeps us hopeful to see things moving. My RD is
also 01/2001 so, hopefully I\'ll get mine soon. One question: Did you do your finger printing on the date scheduled?
Good-luck to all of us.

No Title

Congrats Nithi !!

I wonder when they are going to approve earlier 12/00 cases !!!

No Title

Congrats!!
looks like INS missed 12/00 cases :( I wonder when they r gonna start working on 12/00 cases..is it based on FP or ND...

Thanks

No Title

Good Luck with your freedom. I just hope the CSC hasn\'t decided to make things look good & skipped the 12/00 files while doing so. Let\'s keep the faith.

No Title

yeah, i agree, if your case is assigned to an officer who happens to take vacation or things like that, you are out of luck!

No Title

No. I checked it on Tuesday and it was not updated. The Notice date is April 9. I guess they update AVM on
frequent intervals.

No Title

Mine is WAC-01-079-XXXXX, did FP on 03/07

I am going to call CSC tonight to check my status.

No Title

I am too excited to see Nithi\'s approval

My WAC is WAC-01-080-XXXXX. However I am not going to call CSC.
My FP was done only 4/01. I will wait two or three weeks more.

No Title

EB2/RIR current
ND 1/9/01 WAC-01-072-xxxxx
FP 3/8/01
waiting, waiting, waiting ... I am on Ciba\'s list ...