485 RD 12/09/99
485 ND 12/20/99
FP ND 8/23/00
FP done 9/29/00
approval ND 3/2/01
passport stamped 3/14/01 in Newark
No RFE
No Interview
Call INS twice. First time one year after 485 RD and after I received the approval notice to doublecheck the case was approved. At that time the message was not updated. I work for Rapidigm. Case handle by external Law firm (Transnational).
Thanks to all the people that contribute helpful information in this site.
Good luck to all.

No Title

My PD was always curent since I\'m from other country. Actually on the 485 receipt notice the Priority Date field is empty.

No Title

Looks like you didn\'t get trapped in the name change issue ( Computerpeople -> Rapdigim ). Do you know if your I-140 was filed with Rapidigm or with the old name ( ComputerPeople ) ?

Thanks !

No Title

I feel really lucky, I was expecting RFE but didn\'t get one. I-140 was file with the old name (ComputerPeople).

No Title

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if your I-485 was filed with old name (ComputerPeople) ? Since you didn\'t get RFE, INS didn\'t know about it :) Anyhow its over now. Enjoy your freedom.

No Title

Please write the details on your passport stamping experience (wait times outside/inside, documents asked etc.) at Newark, NJ when you get a chance.

Is it possible that one could get called at a local ASC instead of INS Newark, NJ?

Thanks