485 approved

gcwaiter66

Registered Users (C)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EB2 RIR
PD OCT 2003
140/485 ND JAN 2005
140 AD FEB 2005
FP (me and wife) 5 AUG 2005
RFE (me and wife - legal status) 17 AUG 2005
RFE ACK (me and wife) 1 SEP 2005
485 (me) AD 6 SEP 2005
485 (wife) AD ??????

I am the primary applicant, just got the approval email this morning for myself. What could be the reason that is holding my wife up? Can they approve the primary applicant while the dependant's name check is still pending? or it's just a matter of time and the way INS works? Should I talk to INS to find out?

any help will be appreciated.

How come??

No offenses to gcwaiter66, but I am pisssssseeed off..seeing 2005 cases being approved left and right with no name check issues whatsoever coming up and old cases stuck in name check and all the stupid kind of checks. How is it technically possible for the "name check" to be OK for all the recent cases and screwed up for the old cases..i can't comprehend..

Congrats, which center. Can you please post detailed LUD history your case?
Thanks
P
gcwaiter66 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EB2 RIR
PD OCT 2003
140/485 ND JAN 2005
140 AD FEB 2005
FP (me and wife) 5 AUG 2005
RFE (me and wife - legal status) 17 AUG 2005
RFE ACK (me and wife) 1 SEP 2005
485 (me) AD 6 SEP 2005
485 (wife) AD ??????

I am the primary applicant, just got the approval email this morning for myself. What could be the reason that is holding my wife up? Can they approve the primary applicant while the dependant's name check is still pending? or it's just a matter of time and the way INS works? Should I talk to INS to find out?

any help will be appreciated.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, gcwaiter66! I am very happy for you.

I have two questions: (1) How did you get LUDs? and (2) What exactly was the question about the legal status of marriage and how did you answer the question? Thanks in advance! Take care!